Monday, 15 July 2013

Lady Tramp





Okay I'm so so sorry for not posting in a while - just looking at how many new blogs i follow and how many posts i have to catch up to scares me. Work place at house of holland is keeping me extremely busy and extremely tired so I hope you all can understand. (If theres anyone still even interested in this blog - I hope :'()

Okay let me quickly say where I got everything.
Right. 

Everything is pretty much thrifted apart from the 
Triple creepers - Underground

Haha well that was easy. :'

Um yeah so I've done another lookbook today! It's so flipping hot in london now- I hope everyone in the uk is enjoying this mini heatwave. I shall be posting another look tomorrow :)

Thanks for reading!



12 comments:

  1. I fucking love you!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fab dear..All you need is a stylish pair of eyeglasses and sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing!^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, like your shoes a lot!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style!
    xo xo
    http://drunknfunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those amazing creepers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im interested of course! I love your blog <33333
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete