Tuesday, 9 April 2013

18 year old Grandma




Holy crap - I'm so sorry guys!
I'm seriously so busy with uni at the moment, just carrying a chunky slr in your backpack along your other sketchbooks and  art stuff is darn hard! I kinda feel abit like ugly betty? haha. Yeah anyways.. But today I though my grandma looking outfit deserved to be photographed. Honestly looks like this are just easy- easy shirt easy dress baaaaam

Let me get down to it:
My shirt: (its actually got pretty flowers embroidered) curtsey of my mum
Dress: £1 Bricklane
Tights: Primarni 
Boots: Carboot

yeeees i dyed my hair ^^ its so bright here!! 
Bleh anyways hope you enjoy this post<3
Hopefully you'll see me soon for my next post!

10 comments:

  1. amazing outfit, and i love your hair so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool love your funky outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! oh I miss Ugly Betty so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit & wicked hair!! Loves :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love you style its soo cool.. Would you like to follow each other??

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you tights are super quirky!

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a giveaway on my blog that you might like !!
    http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.pt/2013/04/giveaway-x-marina-fini.html

    ReplyDelete