Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Chinese Gangster












Ahh this is probably my favourite shoot/ outfit! Can you believe I came up with this ensemble in my sleep? Bleh sorry that I uploaded so many shots. It was actually incredibly hard to find the top shots because my sister took some amazing ones! 

My lovely friend Martina was kind enough to give me her old chinese dress - tried it on and it fit like a glove! Ah so I thought why not punch in some more colour? Added my dads bright yellow adidas jacket and I was instantly in the hood zone. Haha. Um yeah so I really wanted to go all HOOD by using my sisters expensive cap ;) and my newly DIYd jeremy scott knock-offs.

So just to recap:
Chinese dress - Friends gift
Adidas jacket - Dads
Machine gun tights - Ebay (you can hardly tell.. -.- ffs)
DIY shoes

Hope you enjoy this bright outfit ^_^ 
Thanks for looking !

6 comments:

  1. Oh my fucking god, this is rad as hell!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. qtiee <3
    Good job on the shoes! The whole outfit looks great, I also love mixing traditional oriental clothes with more modern occidental ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! And the DIY shoes are GREAT !!! Love em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sawwweeeeeet! That jacket is amaze, you babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooove this (*_*) that jacket is so cool <3

    ReplyDelete