Monday, 4 February 2013

Plain Jane




I wore this little simple number today. Nothing special really.

I bought this really cool sherlock tweed circle skirt from primark in their very crazy sale! It was only 2 pound! BARGAIN!!!

I thought I'd pair it out with my mums lace turtle neck- for that extra boring plain jane look haha.

Wearing my thrifted boots and some extra sheer tights because i wish i was able to wear skirts without tights.. sadly not in england. -.-

Take care guys<3 Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

  1. cute outfit, can't believe you got that skirt for only £2! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, you're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. goth goes schoolgirl..hello sexpot. x

    ReplyDelete