Friday, 18 January 2013

Uni Street Style


Bertie looking incredibly cool and classy
Dat shirt!<3
Thift Queen Isabelle
She just embodies the modern Pocahontas!!
Velinda is just sleek badass ;)
Boob hat - I want one!

I thought I'd share some lookbooks I've taken in uni with my fellow fashion colleagues ;)
I always encourage everyone to jump in the bandwagon -  well lookbook is flipping fun! & well just look at them?! They all just ooze coolness!

Unfortunately at this very moment I took these photos I didnt think of making a post.. so i have no idea where they got their unique pieces :(

Although I do know their Blogs ;D





So what do you guys think? I quite like these sort of blog posts - makes me feel like a proper street style photographer :D

Let me know if youd like to see more - I can go bugg people in uni asking them to pose :)

Thanks guys and take care <3

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more posts like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'd love to see more of these kind of posts!

    ReplyDelete