Thursday, 10 January 2013

Baroque Lace








Sorry for my lack of posts! 

I wanted to portray this sort of classy and gothic look- I'm addicted to midi skirts and dresses!

I've allways had this dress since god knows when. After realising my love for all midi and maxi skirt I have no need for turning it short with a belt (which is what I used to do when I was 15) haha. Figures Id layer this really gold baroque like lace with another darker lace, my turtle neck long sleeve dress, which i stole from my mother :') Did I also mention that the dress is my mothers too? hahaha

And not to forget my beloved triple creepers<3 Worth every penny!

Tomorrow im having a photoshoot in the beach with my lovely photographer buddy ;) Made an entire african print outfit! cannot wait- til then take care guys xxx


9 comments:

  1. Love this look!!!:D those shoes are killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those creepers. Great dress and lipstick shade too. :D

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely<3 i do adore your fancy cat eyeglasses ;)

      Delete
  3. Also, random kind of ha, but Im sort of just getting into blogging and all. Did it take you a long time before you got any followers? any advice?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i dont have alot of followers dear :P advice from me? just be yourself :) post like a crazy woman! (on tumblr,lookbook- well those are my addictions :D

      Delete
  4. awesome! love the whole outfit <3

    ReplyDelete