Saturday, 8 December 2012

Urban Farmer






Ive got an obsession with ebay- when im bored, before i go to bed.. i allways seem to be on a lookout for a bargain. I'm that obsessed haha :'D

Well i found these dungarees and managed to win them for 3 pounds!!! WOOP- I've allways wanted full dungarees/overalls! But I ant justify spending 30-40 squid on them! GRR I'm a student man!

Gosh it was so awkward taking photo in this part of uni- because everyone walks here to get to class haha :'D so funny. AND it was like -1 degrees and i dared to take my jacket off! haha

Okay anyways, what I'm wearing:

Dungaree's: Ebay
Checked shirt: Carbootsale
Guns and roses shirt: gifted
Black beanie: primark
triple creepers: underground

Thatd be all! :D
I'm going home soon and i cant wait!! Reunited with my london buddies<3 I've learned so much in my first term of uni- made loads and loads of patterns to take home- so ill be making loads of clothes for myself- since we dont even have a christmas break project!! mauahaha!

Okay thank you guys for supporting and reading :D<3


6 comments:

  1. What's your Twitter name?
    I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your Twitter name?
    I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your Twitter name?
    I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for dungarees for so long but I don't find any that fit me. Anyway, I feel you for the photoshoot awkward moments haha

    ReplyDelete