Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Neon Bolt





Trying to find a decent backdrop in uni :P
 





Thought id include the wonderful photographer that took all these awesome shots<3 My rad chicka Izzy ;D
She has a blog at wordpress:
Definitely check her out- her style is so badass<3

Literally based this entire outfit on this jumper I picked up from primark! It really reminded me of something Jeremy Scott would make- like seriously! He's flipping awesome<3 

Thought I'd match it up with my primark dogtooth leggins- yaaaay for primark! Sometimes you cn find really nice- non tacky things in there!

And finally I'm wearing my trashed ebay platform boots.. which everyone seems to complain to me about throwing them away :'( I love them.. I've stabbed myself once just trying to mend them because i used a flippin pin to hold it together.. well what can I do? I'm a shoe-aholic! Hopefully my kind sister will get me a cheap new pair for christmas! AS all I want for christmasssssss ISSSSSSSSSSSSS
SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-OHOHBAAABYYYYY!!

Okay enough of the cheeseynes! Thanks for looking and supporting<3
Love every single one of yous :D





3 comments:

  1. This look is a little too perfect, love both your trousers and jumper :)

    http://valscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trousers and the colours. :)


    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete