Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Denim Bear









HEEEY GUYS!

Managed to do a quick lookbook today on a casual look I wore to uni on Monday :) I call it the denim bear! Just because I'm wearing double denim- which many people have managed to pull so I thought to myself why not try? :D I'm wearing my hat the wrong side because I'm not too fond of the bear face.. id rather just have the two pom pom ears haha. Forgive the lighting guys because the weather is totally shit ://////

Okay anyways let me fill you guys in on what I'm wearing. :)

Oversized jean jacket - Mums
White polo neck - Christmas gift (last year)
Distressed denim shorts - DIY (they were originally 60's flare pants.. lol)
Bear beanie - tkmaxx
Boots - carbootsale

Okay guys I hope you enjoyed this casual look :) i was gona do another lookbook today but it just got really dark :( ill be filming my youtube tomorrow (hopefully) ha ^_^ 
so until then my sexy chickaaaas and chicoos<3
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. You are the best!!! God, I love you!!! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet look, liking the tights & boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!! you look so cool yet cute! totally looking forward to watching your video! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute outfit and lovely fishnet tights!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love it hun! you are always perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, those boots are amazing!
    wzrdrouselleplease.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete