Sunday, 28 October 2012

Spookbook Clown









Happy Halloween guys!!

I've always wanted to do a lookbook with this shirt- and when I realised lookbook were holding out a halloween competition I knew instantly I wanted to come as the 'modern' clown. Clowns are mostly known for their bright bold colours, big shoes, scary as fuck AND a big red nose (I didnt have one :(. I could say I took inspiration from the jokers (no red nose) and crazy messed up makeup. Haha I know my makeup looks like complete shit but I like the messyness. I'm not used to neat makeup anyways- doesn't suit me :')

What I'm wearing:
Crazy Shirt - Carbootsale
Skirt - Mums
Leggings - Claires (stolen from my sis) >:)
Creepers - Underground
PS: i didnt dye my hair- i wish i did haha. love this red though <3


Please excuse my language- I wish I could really go in depth talking about this look but the uni life i catching on me. Especially my pattern cutting lessons- they just suck the life out of you- even though its great fun!  I'm currently running 3 blogs, one of my newest wordpress blog for my fashion design projects which I will share with you guys very soon !! :) 

I will be posting some photos on here showing you the sort of stuff I do at uni ! I think itll be interesting for you guys to see :) Okay, I guess this will be the end of the post! Thank you for reading my post and for your support! Love you guys xx

19 comments:

  1. coool! i wish i could go trick-or-treating in costumes but my country doesn't celebrate halloween :( it's refreshing to see a girl dressed like a clown instead of those who are barely dressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it totally shouldnt stop you!! ive worn everything from this outfit out- you just dont have to care :D i really think this outfit is wearable (even though its so messy haha) haha ikr! those bitches froze to death :'

      Delete
  2. I would love to check out your other blogs, what are their urls??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gonna post them soon lovely <3 my other one is my tumblr if that counts haha- and my uni one which im currently working on :) i will post the url soon ^^ xx

      Delete
  3. love it!
    im your newest follower id love if you wolloed back
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daw youre lovely<3 i will defo check out your blog ^^

      Delete
  4. it's creepy and cute and weird in all the same time <3 there's a bit of jessie j in it
    THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your style is amazing <3 I follow you :D!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing your new blogs :Dgreat halloween outfit! Even though I've not been invited to any halloween parties I think I might have to do some halloween outfits though! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW omg love it!!!!!! nice job\

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah, this post basically blows my mind. you rock.

    Also, 3 blogs?! jeeeez.. I can barely manage the one I have, and I should be posting more on the Tunnel Vision blog.. oh, boy. Now I feel LAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. go to my blog and see my newest post <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooky, yet adorable!! You're such a cutie. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think it's awesome. homemade costumes are da best

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember you from lookbook! First time stopping by your blog and I love it :) Would you like to follow each other on gfc?


    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  14. Although you didn't dye it, the red looks freaking awesome on you ! fine costume.

    ReplyDelete