Monday, 6 August 2012

The Clothing Robber









I'm gonna make this short and sweet guys ^^
Here is another dress ive stolen off my mum haha! Its got this really interesting veg pattern going round- unfortunately it was abit long and was a alot bigger but i still tried to play around with the angles   :)

What I'm wearing: 
Dress- Henry Holland (my mums)
Black Fedora- New Look
Ankle Boots- River Island
Variety of bracelets

Keep your eyes open for my first giveaway!! :D 
Thanks again to all my readers and followers<3 love you guys so much ^^




13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love raiding my mom's closet too! Awesome dress, you always look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just the best efficient thing ever!! Like you dont have to spend a dime :P Thank you so much gorgeous<3

      Delete
  2. Omg, your style and blog are so coool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added an edgy look to the dress with the touch of black at head and toe. I adore your style!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin' this look! love the 90's grunge vibe.

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete