Sunday, 11 March 2012

Tina the Menace














Feeling a-little like Dennis the Menace today.. although the stripes are meant to be on the shirt ! haha
These 'leggins' are actually tights! blargh which is why i had to layer another pair of tights and a short skirt to not expose myself when going out! I think I'm also getting really addicted to this black/purple lipstick which i shall try to wear a lot more instead of my ordinary red :D

Plus really struggled to take a decent picture today.. i honestly really suck at posing :') ahh anyways.

What I'm wearing:
- Button up shirt- Marks & Spencer (From my old uniforms haha)
- Old school PE jumper 
- Tights- Sisters i think it was from claire's from ages ago though..
- Pointed Creepers Topshop
- Earrings from Spain



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful sense of style and great blog! Would you like us to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you laura<3 i shall check you out ^_^

      Delete
  2. love your outfit

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tights! and your lipstick colour is fab

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I think I'm in love! It's the epitome of perfection and your style is impeccable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh you're to kind sarah<3 you're so beautiful!! i love your style!!

      Delete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower.

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like ur style! tights are great and you look just goregous:D

    ReplyDelete