Friday, 16 March 2012

School Attire


Belt- My mums
Necklaces- Again my mum haha
See through shirt- Charity shop
Bracelet's- Mum


You're probably wondering what the heck is the red stain on my right shoe? Well i dropped red paint in art and it all dried up making it hard for me to scrape off :(

Me attempting to pose.. haha
The skirt- was also my mums :)

So this look was inspired by my lovely lookbook buddie Nicola B <3 If you guys dont know her then you're definitely missing out! Check her fab looks: http://lookbook.nu/nicolaboraston! Again thanks so much for inspiring me gorgeous :DDD

Well as you guys know I pretty much like stealing my mums old clothes. All the clothes she doesn't want anymore she dumps in the loft.. so theres me taking advantage.. I check it out every week to see if anything nice is there :') it's like my little private shop. 

So that'll be the end of my 3rd post! WOOP.
Thanks so much for all who hype my looks and check my blog<3 Really appreciate it xxx


13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, really love this skirt ^.^ <3

    candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such amazing style xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so so much<3 you've got a pretty awesome style!!

      Delete
  3. Coolest school outfit I've seen!
    I LOVE the shorts/skirt!

    Flower Show
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh no way! thank you so much georgia<3 :DD

      Delete
  4. You look adorable, Im totally digging the Leah bun's and that sheer blouse. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks so much severine<3 i deeply adore your style!!!

      Delete
  5. WOW, FABULOUS BLOG! I LOVE IT! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOU. I HOPE YOU CHECK OUT MINE AND FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thanks for your time. God bless!

    0:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I love the skirt! I have an obsession with paisley at the moment, your style is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay Im going to stop spamming your blog now, but as you canprobably tell, i love your style and ahh those piggy buns! oh the good old days, I think i may start having my hair like that yet again :D

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete